Monday, July 20, 2009

Cracked.com

I found this site a few days ago after I read this XKCD webcomic. All I can say is that I was very fortunate to stumble upon another milestone of the Internet. From a humor magazine to a humor site, this site has created another legend. I added the link for the site in the sidebar, or you can just click it here.

The site employs a very unique "system of wording" I liked very much. This is how every single person in the Internet should do in order to make an article funny IMO. I'll try to be funnier in my next entries too. Inspirations.

With that out of the picture, my Short Semester will be over soon with the holiday season. In a month, I'll have new juniors in my faculty. And with freshmans came along the Welcome Party. Oh, no, I'm not confident with my breakdancing skills yet, if you ask. In fact, my ragtag breakdance crew haven't trained for a long time since the end of June. This usually signals an upcoming extra-intensive training coming soon...

Oh well. We'll manage somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment