Sunday, July 12, 2009

Something to Ponder

Let's say we had a perverted friend, who is a boy (to avoid accidentally mentioning boyfriend). Together with him, we visited another friend's house, who had a sister. This perverted friend is quick to spot and is also quickly drawn to any form of female beauty around him, and may do something unwanted related to it. And because of that, our friend who owns the home told his sister to stay in her room and to not show up herself to our perverted friend until he left the house.

My question is whether the sister should feel disappointed because of his brother's rude request, or should she feel flattened?

Now that the question's asked, I felt something about my English quality lately. I felt that I'm losing confidence using it with each English word I write everywhere. Maybe I'm starting to realize that my English was really nothing special at all, and I should have known about it since I was an Elementary student (the first time I used English to write in the Internet) when I wrote bad English everywhere without realizing to any grammatical errors I might have made.

I've always been bad at grammar. Maybe I should start reviewing past English lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment